This season isn’t just about the gift of giving, but also sharing love, laughter and happiness, reflecting on blessings, doing more for others and the importance of family.
Mix it with some great music, and you’re all set!
Now, put your favorite holiday jams on repeat, and party with the ones you love.
Here are a few of my holiday music favorites … (it was so hard to come up with this list because I left off so many other favorites)
- This Christmas – Donnie Hathaway
- Someday at Christmas – Stevie Wonder
- All I Want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town – Jackson 5
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Luther Vandross
- Give Love on Christmas Day – Johnny Gill
- Sleigh Ride – Alexander O’Neal
- Let It Snow – Boys II Men ft. Brian McKnight
- O Tannenbaum – Nat King Cole
- Silent Night – Frank Sinatra
- Please Come Home for Christmas – Aaron Neville
- Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas – O’Jays
- Sleigh Ride – TLC
- Silent Night – The Temptations
- Joy To The World – Whitney Houston
- My Favorite Things – SWV
- Merry Christmas Baby – Otis Redding
… And don’t forget to watch The Christmas Story!!
Wishing you and your family a very, Merry Christmas!!